Citrus Got Talent
Citrus Got Talent 2018
Saturday, January 27, 2018
Questions? 352-726-2611 x 1312
- 15 Finalists – 5 in each of 3 age categories
- Winners will receive a trophy and $100 prize
- Finalists include singers, dancers, musicians
Junior (6 to 12 yrs) finalists: Anna Kosak, Hope Sherrill, Alanei Hart, Marilyn Gasperak/Darby Isrow/Kaydence Corcoran and Emma Deschamps
Teen (13 to 17 yrs) finaists: Lauren Otero, Erin Murphy, Peyton Shaffer, Vanessa Jones and Ainsley Harker
Adult (18 + yrs) finalists: Matt Ward/Kelly Heneghan/Tamara Ward, Garrett Manning/Eric Tremante, A.J. Levato, Alyssa Bonomo and Bill Coyle/Ron
Winners 2017 Finals
- Adult Category: Sarah Largent (vocal)
- Teen Category: Tamara Ward (dance)
- Junior Category: Anna Kosak (dance)
Rules and Requirements
- The Citrus’ Got Talent Show Preliminaries will be held on Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at Liberty Park on the second stage.
- Entries must be received by the City of Inverness no later than October 13, 2017.
- Contestants must complete a “Citrus’ Got Talent” entry form and pay the non-refundable fee of $10.00.
- Contestants may enter online, or by mail, or in person at the City of Inverness Event & Visitors Bureau, 212 West Main Street (1st floor), Inverness, FL 34450.
- Contestants must be a resident of Citrus County.
- Contestants cannot be related (by marriage or biology) to a city employee or judge.
- Contestants agree to allow the City of Inverness, the Great American Cooter Festival and their websites to use of the contestant’s image(s) at no charge.
- Contestants further agree to make personal appearances and represent the City of Inverness in a respectable manner.
- Contestants are encouraged to bring as many family members, friends and fans to the show as possible.
- Talent can be any type of amateur entertainment (singers, dancers, comedians, magicians, etc.).
- All acts must be PG rated.
- The City of Inverness will provide a stage, electricity and a microphone.
- Music must be submitted as an mp3 or wav file on a CD only. No tapes, iPods, tablets, laptops or cell phones will be accepted. Any contestant that brings music in an unapproved format will be performing acapella. No exceptions.
- All contestants are to check in at the City of Inverness pavilion at Liberty Park no later than 9:00 a.m.
- Each act will be limited to a maximum of three minutes.
- All entries will be judged on the basis of talent, showmanship and stage presence. All judges decisions will be final.
- No music with vocals may be used for contestants that are singing.
- Group entries are allowed, but only one prize will be awarded if a group entry reaches the finals. Participants can only perform once, either individually or as a group.
Saturday, October 28, 2017
Arrive at 9:00 a.m.
Competition begins at 10 a.m.
Part of Cooter Festival
286 N. Apopka Ave., Inverness
Online registration has closed. May register at the event.
(352) 726-2611 x 1312