Citrus Got Talent
Preliminary Citrus Got Talent at Cooter Festival 2017
Saturday, October 28, 2017
Arrive at 9:00 a.m.
Competition begins at 10 a.m.
Finals at the Valerie Theatre January 2018.
Questions? Email or call (352) 726-2611 x 1312
- Contestants must be a resident of Citrus County.
- Contestants cannot be related (by marriage or biology) to a city employee or judge.
- Contestants agree to allow the City of Inverness to use of the contestant’s image(s) at no charge.
- Contestants further agree to make personal appearances and represent the city of inverness in a respectable manner.
- Contestants are encouraged to bring as many family members, friends and fans to the show as possible.
- Talent can be any type of amateur entertainment (singers, dancers, comedians, magicians, etc.).
- All acts must be PG rated.
- The City of Inverness will provide a stage (risers, 9’ x 9’ in size), electricity and a microphone.
- Music must be submitted on an mp3 or can be played from an ipod or an iphone. No cd’s or tapes will be accepted.
- All contestants are to check in at the city of inverness pavilion at Liberty Park no later than 9:00 a.m.
- Each act wil be limited to a maximum of three minutes.
- All entries will be judged on the basis of talent, showmanship and stage presence. All judges decisions will be final.
- No music with vocals may be used for contestants that are singing.
- Group entries are allowed, but only one prize will be awarded if a group entry reaches the finals. Participants can only perform once, either individually or as a group.